jueves, 22 de enero de 2009

Why do I fall in love with every woman I see...

who shows me the least bit of attention?


I think sometimes (yeah it does happen!) that my mind is somehow corrupt like maybe a virus took over, or a faulty install, anyhow this make always think up to four times almost every action, almost... when my instinct reacts it can be perfect for instant results, thats the reason I was good on some sports or driving for example, but also the reason I always end up fucking things up...

And I really want you to want me, I don't know why I just do, it can be your attention to the details, your girly (but not pinky) way to be or just the context of the events.

But probably I already fucked up things, Do you wanna grab a beer?


bai me quiero

4 comentarios:

Jesse Leyva dijo...

sssssssssssssh!! estoy enchiladaaa!! ssssssssssh mientras checo mi blog me como...un poco de chatarra..dioss..diosss!!!

¿te paso la chela pues?? clara u obscura??

deja sigo leyendo......

saludos!

=*

arturovazquez dijo...

estare al pendiente de tu blog pero te pasa lo que a mi cada 20 dias me acuerdo de postear. saludos nos vemos hoy en la destileria

Ananké dijo...

Se me ocurrió linkearte al blog, nomás porque si :P ... así que a esperar que postees más seguido por favor :P

Saludos Luisillo!

Ricardo dijo...

jajajajajaja que pedo xDD jjajaj